WA Vascular Centre is a private specialised Vascular Diagnostic practice. providing the expert Vascular ultrasound scanning necessary for accurate diagnosis and minimally invasive treatment of peripheral vascular disease, involving blockages in arteries (other than in the chest), and for Varicose Veins.
All patients are seen on a referral basis following consultation with community-based General Practitioners, Specialist Surgeons or Specialist Physicians.
This Vascular Diagnostic ultrasound service was first established in 1990. It was, and remains, the first dedicated vascular ultrasound diagnostic service in Western Australia.
Dr John Teasdale, FRACS, FRCS
Specialist Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon is Principal of WA Vascular Centre
- Diagnosis and management of Arterial & Venous Disease
- Carotid artery disease, mesenteric and reno-vascular disease
- Varicose veins
- Upper limb, thoracic outlet
- Raynauds Syndrome
- Lower limb ischaemia & ulceration
- Accurate non-invasive diagnostic scanning
- Comprehensive management options
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques such as ultrasound guided vein sclerotherapy, balloon angioplasty and stents.
WAVC is involved in research and in training Specialist Vascular Ultrasonographers
This Website is designed to assist in providing information and allows high quality non-invasive investigation of vascular disease without the need for painful arteriograms, hospital attendances or expensive, claustrophobic use of tunnels for CTA/MRA scanning investigations.